As renewable energy quickly continues to overtake emissions based generation, it is clear that we must enable developers with high-quality financing for their high-quality projects. Below are a list of core indicators that should be maximized to increase the impact of the proposed project.
- Annual GHG emissions reduced/avoided in tonnes of CO2 equivalent
- Annual renewable energy generation in MWh/GWh (electricity) and GJ/TJ (other energy)
- Capacity of renewable energy plant(s) constructed or rehabilitated in MW
- Capacity of renewable energy plant(s) to be served by transmission systems (MW)
- Annual Absolute (gross) GHG emissions from the project in tonnes of CO2 equivalent