What is the Colorado Green Economy Business Membership?
- The Colorado Green Economy Membership is a State based membership program that incentivizes Coloradans to shop at Green Businesses.
- All Business Members of the Colorado Green Economy provide one deal/incentive that will be sent monthly to all Resident Members with an active Colorado Green Economy Membership subscription.
- The Colorado Green Economy Business Membership is designed to help businesses encourage and acquire new and existing customers to use their business through mutual interest in a sustainable future.
- All proceeds from the Colorado Green Economy Membership go directly to local community impact initiatives/improvements
Why Join the Colorado Green Economy Business Membership?
- The Colorado Green Economy Membership is FREE to Green Businesses.
- With your FREE Colorado Green Economy Business Membership, your business will receive exposure to all Resident Members.
- The program allows your business to acquire more customers through a shared vision of a sustainable community.
- Colorado residents are hungry to shop at green business - this program informs and incentivizes consumers to shop at your green business on a regular basis.
- Participating businesses will receive a "Colorado Green Economy Business Membership" plaque that identifies your business as a supporter of the Green Economy.
- The Colorado Green Economy Membership helps consumers to identify your green business by providing an updated listing of all Business Members to all Resident Members on a monthly basis.
How to Join the Colorado Green Economy Business Membership?
- Submit a Green Economy Business Membership Application to the Green Bank of Colorado.
- Supply your deal/incentive that will be sent to all Colorado Green Economy Resident Members.
- Obtain your Colorado Green Economy Business Member plaque from the Green Bank of Colorado.